Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Saturday night and I ain't got nobody....

Actually, it's Saturday afternoon, and the cats and I are supposed to be housecleaning. Those buggers are off sleeping somewhere, so I have been pea'ing and playing with my blogger. I have a bunch of stuff to take out to the barn (I am banishing all the tools and flowerpots back to their rightful places in the barn again) and it is actually warm enough to make the trek back and forth, so I can't use that as an excuse. But all I want to do is play in my scrapbook room!

And it has to be cleaned. UGH. If my family didn't visit once or twice a year I would probably never straighten up, so for this I am grateful. I need to get my carpets stretched, but I really don't want to pay the $200. It just galls me to have to pay that kind of $$ for something so simple...but I just don't want to do it. I have until tomorrow night to get it done, ot I am going to call the guy. SO THERE! :) I guess I told me.

OK, I promise I'll go do something soon, just one more can of diet coke first...
:)
a

No comments:

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived