Friday, July 31, 2009

Tom Tom and Bert

Answering questions left in comments:

Tom Tom does not include time for restroom breaks or, most importantly, FOOD, Angie! However, I think he'll easily restart. because we all know I am not a girl who misses meals!

It was Frances who thought up Bert for a name. Realistically, no one knows a Bert in person except Shane, and the Bert he knew was a jealous fella. Other than Bert on Sesame Street that is. So, can we call this THING Bert, or is that just wrong? I kind of already think of it as Bert. Since it is part of my body at the moment, I am kind of not wishing a whole lot of ill upon it. Come on, picture Bert... you know you want to...Now isn't that a much nicer image than a scary old tumor?

I must, however refrain from calling it Bert in front of the general public and any healthcare professionals. Just in case anyone gets any funny ideas about my sanity.

The cat is completely unprepared for our trip tomorrow, but... all her stuff is ready to go. I wonder if she wonders why her litter box is by the door? She was completely able to find it, in fact, she gave me a bit of a funny look, like "What, too lazy to bring it all the way back in after you clean it?"

Since I don't seem to be able to sleep now, do you think that means I will be able to drive and drive and drive....?
a

2 comments:

Angela said...

I guess I'll leave a comment so you know that I read it.

Now that you named it bert we will undoubtedly remember loads of berts lol. Burt Backarack(?SP)Burt Reynolds yes I know we don't know these guys personally but well I'm sure at one time we did want to lol. ( Reynolds more than Backarack although I will have to google him to see lol).

Drive save see you when your home.

Jess said...

Ande luv, it's perfectly fine to name it. Better not call it Bert in front of the meds prfessionals though, they will wonder if you need a Hug Me jacket! I found out a few weeks back that I have another teratoma, better known as an "ovarian dermoid" Yay. I call mine Pito, as in "pain in the ovary"... *sigh*
Fingers crossed and prayers are with you girl!
Jess

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived