Thursday, October 29, 2009

Howdy y'all!

Well, today is the day to go to the hospital. Can't say I am looking forward to it, really! I think the fear of the unknown is probably the biggest issue for me at this point. Not that I am a control freak or anything! Well, maybe a little. I have to call between 9 and 10 to find out when the room is ready. Sort of like a bad hotel.

I have nothing profound to say. Keep up the prayers, they help so much! I am pretty sure I won't be posting for a while, but, know that I'm giving the doctors and nurses a hard time, and I am probably going to be annoyed because my hair is messy. See you in 7 to 10 days!

Love to all,
Ande, Andrene, 'Drene, 'Drenie

PS - I figured out the secret meaning of life - it's just what Jesus said - Love One Another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best! xoxo

Shane

PS -You forgot to sign it Jymm as well. :-)

KayLynne said...

I'm always praying for you, and am having others pray as well.! I can't wait to hear from you again Ande and have updates on how you are. Thank you so much for keeping me updated as you have, and for that text in the morning. Meant a whole lot to me.!
(You better be recovered by June 26. Ha.)
I love you.!!!!!!!

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived