Wednesday, October 31, 2007



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Well, as you can tell, I was a cat! I really thought this would suck, but I enjoyed the day, and the evening, and really liked being a kitty. There was a cute little girl dressed up like a ladybug who came over and gave me a hug, quite randomly. That's what life is made of.

I have decided that I need to reprogram the thermostat to make the heat come on at six and go off at 8 in the mornings - this 5:30 to seven thing just isn't working for me. I wish it weren't so difficult to mess with. Time is just flying by, and my Bunco was moved up to the tenth, I thought it would be the 17th. Bummer! I must get ready...have to call Mac for the carpet guys nmber, have to clean up, have to get furniture, have to stop freaking out...ten days to d-day...

LOL

No comments:

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived