Friday, November 02, 2007

Oh what a beautiful day

So much to do, so little impetus to get off my butt! Actually, I have impetus, just because of the so much to do. First, unload all of the stuff from Home Depot out of the car. Then, some ceiling work and a few small painting jobs and some trim work (really wished I had a nice long extension cord that had NOT been run over by a lawnmower!) and then another trip to Home Depot to get some mulch and nice plants, Pedro's friends are coming over tomorrow to do some lawn work for me. Finally, with a little luck, I'll get a nice fall cleanup of the flower beds and all the areas that need weedeating. There is nothing better than a little help, even at $10 an hour and with marginal english skills. Hey - maybe I can make a list in english, and then translate it into Spanish on the web! WHatta concept! Widh me luck!

No comments:

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived