Thursday, March 11, 2010

OK People, Start praying

I went up to get the CT that Dr. Debertin ordered today and got tossed out. Still the same old issue with the fact that I may be allergic to the contrast dye - which is precisely why I had requested an MRI instead! His exact words were "You don't need that expensive test." Tomorrow is my appointment with Dr. Pippy the nephrologist, and we need to pray that she listens to me (which will requre us to pray that I don't come across as the know it all hypochondriac I am), and that she knows what is needed, and that I make enough sense and present a convincing enough argument for why the sudden onset high BP needs to be investigated as potentially being caused by a narrowing of the artery to the kidney since it started when I had a tumor removed from my kidney! The outcome we are looking for - an MRI with contrast to verify the blood flow to the right kidney, and whatever other tests might be necessary to make this blood pressure thing better before my head pops off. :)

(Remember those dandelion games as a kid - "Mary had a baby and his head popped off!" What in the heck were we thinking? LOL!)

Love you all
Ande

No comments:

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived