Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dooodeedodo....

Whenever I am thinking things, I think, "I should blog that." Then I get to the blog page, and I think....what was that again? Forgetful!

Sometimes, I get to this page, and I think...wow, I can't post that, that's very negative! Interestingly enough, I think that maybe I have been wrong to not post negative things. The past few days have been very stressful for me. I have been trying to make all the people in my life happy, but the conflicting demands make that difficult. In the end, I made myself happy and no one was hurt too too much. I don't think. :)

Last night we got together and had a bonfire, Mom, Loretta, Charlene, Kathy and Kevin and the kids. We had fun, even including Mom thinking a bear might come eat us. :) But this is the crappy part - several times during the night I found myself thinking - will this be the last time I get to do this? And I am not even SICK! Very annoying. It is kind of like there is something hanging over my head, but I can't tell what it is. Might hurt, might not.

It is almost as if, I can't be my usual annoying busy body self with my nieces and nephews because I want them to remember me as different than that. And that is kind of what I have been doing with everyine else too, trying to have a bit of a "nice" persona that really doesn't fit all that well sometimes. My lesson from the last few days is that trying to make everyone happy just makes me unhappy.

I haven't been feeling well ever since my night shift on Thursday. I am not sure if I am too old or just too stressed but...ick. I must confess I am not looking forward to the family picture tomorrow... I intended to go to Clothesline today to look for a new shirt, but that didn't happen. I will be more excited when I know what I will wear, perhaps. I think It is time to go sit in my chair with the light out and pretend I am reading.
:)

1 comment:

Rolana said...

Sometimes putting the negative out there makes it easier to deal with. Things don't always seem so scary when you shine a light on them. The people who love you are going to understand that you are angry and and chances are they share that anger.
Hugs,
Rolana

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived