Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I have a report!

I have an appointment with Dr. Mowatt (James!) next Monday at 11 AM. Then I am theoretically off to Texas to pack up a U-haul (Actually a Penske, because Robert said they are far far better!) and list the house with an agent, finished or not.

Everyone comoing into the health unit is sick! Which, of course, stands to reason, I suppose. Today alone we went through a 40 pill bottle of cold and sinus, a 24 pack of the same, TWO boxes of immodium (you know that's for diarrhea, right?) and one whole thing of Pepto-Bismol. YUCK! I am being very careful about handwashing, not touching my face, and I am eating tons of Vitamin C. I also read a very interesting article that has convinced me I should also be eating more vitamin D!

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2008/05/16/f-health-vitamin-d.html

I am a fan of these vitamin things. :)
Love to all
Drene



And......Kelly - I am so sorry I have not yet returned your sweet message! I will do so soon, I promise, Friday is my day off this week. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. I know you have lots going on and we'll talk soon. So glad to hear about the appt. on Monday. Lots and lots of luck and good wishes. Love ya, Kel

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived