Friday, September 11, 2009

Waiting

Dr. Wheelock says he isn't the man for me. :(

I have to see Dr. Mowatt, a general surgeon with hepatobiliary system/liver/pancreas as a 'specialty' and oncology 'experience'. He should be joined for surgery by a Dr. Morris, (a urologist I believe) and apparently other characters as well to deal with the vein and artery from the kidney and the inferior vena cava, as well as the duodenum. Par-tay!

So I am waiting for Lori from Dr. Wheelock's office to make me a "fairly urgent" appointment, I am to follow up next Friday if I haven't heard from her by then.

I'm feeling a bit hateful right now, since my lovely new job can't figure out how to pay me, or at least not a consistent dollar value, and my phone died in the middle of talking to Andrene. So, I won't subject y'all to my pissyness, since everything will look better in the morning. God, I hope so anyways!
a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you hope the morning is better. {{HUGS}}

Angie.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure everything should look better in the morning. This isn't taking your car in to get serviced...it's your health and possibly your life. The doctors really don't have as keen interest as you do. It's time to start calling early and often to get appointments and to follow up with questions. Take someone with you to take notes and help jog your memory after the appointments to.

Fairly urgent...I should hope so. Burl is long overdue for that eviction notice.

And if you feel the need to rant, know that we don't mind. Sometimes it's just necessary to let it out. The only thing I can do to help is listen and I'm willing to any time you need an ear.

Kathleen

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived