Saturday, January 20, 2007

The cats are Mad!

So, a family of squirrels has moved into the attic. The pear tree, which has not yet given me a pear to eat, is now towering over the house. It's branches (along with the Cottonwoods (or garbagewoods, as the boys call them) allow the squirrels free rein to the roof. I have always looked on with benign neglect, which I will continue to do, since actually doing something about it would take too much effort. :) In the meantime, the cats hear all the noises in the attic and run around the house looking for a way up there. You know what? I may change my neglect theory and take some nuts out to the backyard and spread them around. They may as well be happy little home invaders. Maybe they won't eat my Romex if there is a good supply of peanuts for them.

I am getting ready to pack up for some cropping action this evening, looking forward to a little HOF work. Seems like I get more done when I am away from home, but the packing up is a pain. To be expected, I guess. Off to get at it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ande! Glad to see you're blogging :)
Hope you had fun at the crop last night - can't wait to get some more of those circle journals to work on!
Thanks for your congratulations on my good news - it's been 2 months of hell!

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived