Sunday, January 14, 2007

Excitement

I cropped tonight, finished 3 LO in Patrick's book, and put together one of the Prima Wood vase projects I was working on. My cropadile did not let me punch a hole in a bottlecap - the bottlecap wouldn't fit under it. :( I will have to think it through and come up with a plan B.

Big plans - I went to WalMart for cat food and litter, I am now going to clean up a little and focus on my Vases before I go to bed. Maybe start a load of darks and get some clean jeans going one in my world. M said JD invited him for a spaghetti dinner tomorrow night, and said I should expect an invite. I have been missing a lot of calls lately, I must start gettin' up for the late nighters. I bought an electric blanket at WalMart - $20. It is only twin sized, but I couldn't resist. If it is an icy day tomorrow I will snuggle in and have a good relaxing day. Why is it that I go to Wal-Mart to spend $30 and always leave having spent $100+? Yikes!

ML asked me to do a book for him today - he had emailed me and asked me where I had gotten the book and I sent him a link to the HSN kit. He said he had noticed a little difference between what I showed him onlne and what I made Patrick! Uh, yeah. :) He offered me $5. I told him I would make him one, but he had to wait a little while because I also had to do Mac's and mine. I may as just well start making multiple LO of the common stuff and do one for Phole, Gerry and JD as well. All my boys will ask for one sooner or later, if I know them. I think i will get them all to do their own 8 x 10 and 5 x 7's of their faves, that'll help me personalize it for them as well as scrap cheaper! SO much love to give, so little time.
a

No comments:

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived