Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am so proud of ME

This is where I throw out the stupid comment that I made and forgive myself, move on. Just move on!

I did good today! I got home and started by unloading and reloading the dishwasher, sweeping up the pile of crap on the floor, picking up all the stuff in the house and vacuuming, picking up all the laundry (last load is IN!) washing sheets, doing the cat litter (ugh - can they just pee once a week from now on?), emptying all the garbage in the house, taking it out and throwing away the ESD signs from November6th (yes, I said Nov 6th!), picking the diet coke cans out of the flower beds, and then cleaning off all of my most used surfaces - the side tables in the living room, my bedside stand and my couch basket. Then I went to dinner, and came home and made the bed and rebooted laundry. And, now, I am sitting here, in a little funk, and trying to remind myself of all the good things I did. I believe in myself.

I believe in my ability to be a little better everyday. To take care of myself and my home and my world, and to give love. My Mom loves me. My sisters and brothers love me. Mac loves me. Life is good, I just need to focus on the good parts. I am strong, and capable, and I can do this. This life thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived