Monday, January 01, 2007

Scrap Goals for the New Year

1. Scrap 104 layouts (2 a week), one inspired by Elsie's 52 weekly challenges which I had to have and now can't find on the floor of my scraproom. Develop my personal style.
2. Set up a "to-go" bag with a couple planned layouts to carry in my truck in case the urge strikes me on the way home (I drive by the LSS with the free open cropping time every day!)
3. Stop trying to completely organize my scraproom before I can "start" scrapping - this method has been proven NOT to work for me. Instead, I'll spend fifteen minutes a day (a la Flylady) and just jump in where I am.
4. Instead of stressing to make a calendar for this year, I will make 2008's calendar out of my 2007 kit - the pages aren't numbered!
5. Make a new, fun address "book" on a stand. And send people a card when I finish their pages.

I think this is do-able!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl...good luck on that 104 page goal!! You can do it!!!

JOY walks here... PEACE follows... COMFORT saves...

This is where life should be lived